The name of the hang tag is: Hangtag
– Hangtag / Hangtag – Tags – Price tags, price tags, price tags, paper stamps Looking at its name, you already know what a hang tag is. Hangtag is part of a set of clothing labels to hang on clothes, shoes, bags or any product in the showroom when selling. Or can be attached when packing to provide more information of the product.
Material of hang tag HANGTAG
For hang tags, any printable product can be used. However, to save money, only certain types of paper are trusted. Komax Vietnam will offer the most commonly used materials.
– Briston / Couche paper: These two types of paper are relatively similar. The smooth surface is like the A4 paper I often use to print documents. But its thickness is much harder than A4 paper. In the production process, after printing, there is also a thin layer of transparent PVC film to protect from stains and water. Brands such as Zara, H&M, Nike, Adidas all trust this product.
– Kraft paper (cement paper): This paper is the savior of mankind when it is produced regeneratively from the chemical pulp of soft wood. Kraft paper stands out with the brown color of wood and is very tough and holds ink well. Vintage or Jean products often choose kraft paper to make hang tags. Brands like Levis, Armani Jean often trust this type of product.
– Plastic : Komax Vietnam aims to protect the environment, so it often advises customers to limit the use of this product. Some products used in environments prone to water penetration such as fishing nets or products on ships are most commonly used.
– Cotton: This is a new and very creative way of using fabric hang tags on products. Organic products such as vegetables and fruits are choosing to use cloth instead of paper and plastic bags as usual.
– Wood / Bamboo Card: As Komax Vietnam said, the creation of hanging labels is priceless so don’t be surprised that Bamboo and Wood Cards are included in this list.
There are no reviews yet.